This post is double since i didn't publish the column last week.
1) Outside Dolce&Gabbana. Photo by The Sartorialist
2) Milan Fashion week: "The stylistic climbing at the cities that FWs took places. Story by Vogue Hellas
3) I rarely share songs here but i will make an exception for the one following. I seem to find it incredible atmospheric and the singer's voice just to-be-lost-in.
4) Among my favorite runways this year was Fendi. The shot was taken by Garance Dore.
5) Would you see yourself in these Zara golden oxfords or in the Miu Miu heels in the back? I certainly do have trouble answering that!
6) One of my old time favorite street styles. From Stockholm Streetstyle
7) As proven by the photo geometric prints are a HUGE trend in men also. Shot by The Sartorialist
8) Maybe i have forgotten a little bit the men regarding to the blog posts but the truth is that whenever i find something that i really like i can't help but showing it. This how the "dude" below made a difference with his so simple and basic yet so elegant style. PS I do want this hat at some point. Photo from Stockholm Streetstyle
9) I found these nails those last days and instantly fell in love with it!
Follow Style Fest